- Search for Beanstack Tracker where you get apps for your device or visit elgin.beanstack.org (if using the url, skip down to number 4!)
- Tap Let’s Go! and then choose At my library, school, or bookstore
- Tap Find a Site and search for Elgin County Library (CAN) and then choose Sign Up!
- Provide an email address and create a password. These will be your log in details!
- Enter your first and last name and if you would like, a phone number.
- Tip: If you are an adult creating an account for a child, please add your details first. All members of the same family can be under the same account!
- Choose a Branch from the drop-down list. Pick your local library and tap Continue.
- Yay! You’re all signed up! If you are signing up yourself, then choose Fill Out My Reader Profile. If you are creating an account for the children in your family and don’t wish to participate in any reading challenges yourself, then Tap Add A Reader.
- Tip: As you add reader profiles to the account, you can register each reader for challenges that they qualify for. So make sure to register for Summer Reading Club 2023 – Count Your Minutes for any readers aged 0 -12!