Adult Day Program
Elgin - St. Thomas Adult Day Program
A Program that supports the needs and values of participants, family, caregivers and the community.
All applications for the Adult Day Program (ADP) are processed through the South West Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) Home and Community Care.
To link to the South West Local Health Integration Network Home and Community Care web site click here.
Elgin / St. Thomas office (519) 631- 9907 or toll free at 1-800-563-3098
London / Middlesex CCAC office (519) 631-9907 or toll free at 1-800-811-5146
The Elgin – St. Thomas Adult Day Program serves communities throughout the County of Elgin and St. Thomas at the following locations:
- East Elgin – Terrace Lodge
- St. Thomas / Central Elgin – Valleyview Home
- West Elgin – Bobier Villa
Elgin – St. Thomas Adult Day Program provides the following services:
- Support & Socialization
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Full Course Hot or Cold Luncheon
- Support Care and Supervision
- Whirlpool Bath
- Overnight accommodation depending on location
- Availability Varies
Elgin St. Thomas ADP
Adult Day Program Coordinator
519-631-1030 ext. 310