Option # 1 – Plea of Guilty – Voluntary Payment of Total Payable
You are pleading guilty to the charge and you must pay the TOTAL PAYABLE as set out on the ticket.
To pay your fine, the following methods are available:
- Online: paytickets.ca, (you will need to have your ‘ticket’ number and date of the offence). When accessing this method of payment, look for the payee pull-down tab, then look for County of Elgin – St. Thomas – 0760 and follow the instructions provided.
- Phone: 519-631-1460 x300 for payment via credit card or visa debit/Mastercard debit.
- In-Person: Payments can be made in person at Elgin’s POA Building or at your local Provincial Offences Office.
- Mail: Provincial Offences Administration (POA)
480 Sunset Drive
St. Thomas, ON N5R 0J5.
- Drop Box: Please leave your payment option in the drop box located at the front of the building in an sealed envelope, marked with tour name and offence number. Please note that cash payments are not advised.