We are hiring for PSWs, RPNs, RNs, and Dietary Aides/Cooks within each of our Long-Term Care Homes:
Bobier Villa, Elgin Manor & Terrace Lodge
Please attend any one of the three Job Fair dates listed below for an
” on-the-spot job interview with same-day conditional job offers. “
Job Fairs will be held at the following locations:
Please choose the location, date and time that suits you best, we will be interviewing for all three County of Elgin Homes at all three job fair locations.
11am - 5pm
Aylmer Old Town Hall
38 John Street S, Aylmer
8am - 2pm
Masonic Centre of Elgin
42703 Fruit Ridge Ln, St. Thomas
10am - 4pm
Dutton Community Centre
1 Scotland St, Dutton
|POSITION||UNION||2022 START RATE (per hour)|
|Registered Nurse (RN)||ONA||$35|
|Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)||SEIU||$33.56|
|Personal Support Worker (PSW)
Why Elgin County?
- Three locations to choose from: Terrace Lodge (Aylmer), Elgin Manor (outskirts of St. Thomas), Bobier Villa (Dutton – Minutes off of the 401)
- Registered Nurses Association of Ontario Best Practice Spotlight Organization (BPSO)
- Educational Opportunities – Example BPSO Champion Training available for all staff
- Competitive Staff to Resident Ratio
- Highly Competitive wages & benefits
- Welcoming home-like environment for staff, residents & families
- Terrace Lodge Long-Term Care Home is in Phase One of large-scale redevelopment to enhance resident & staff environment
What to Expect at the Job Fair
Come prepared for on-the-spot job interviews with same day conditional job offers.
Masks are encouraged and will be available on-site.
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Resume & Cover Letter
- Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check (if not available, please initiate process)
- TB Skin Test
- Any applicable certificates (Diploma, Degree, etc.)
- Proof of Covid Vaccination
What to do if You're Unable to Attend...
Please email your resume, cover letter & references to: firstname.lastname@example.org