November 23, 2020 Important information
Alterations to Visiting and the County of Elgin Homes
FAQs COVID-19 Visiting Policy NOV 23
Orange – Restrict Notification for our area, Southwestern Public Heath (Elgin/Oxford) as of November 23, 2020 at 12:01 am
- Essential caregivers must receive a negative COVID-19 test result weekly (7 days). NEW
- Essential caregivers must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test within the past week. NEW
- Essential caregivers must attest to the fact that they have not tested positive for COVID-19 subsequent to their COVID-19 test.
- Only one essential caregiver is permitted at one time in the Home (per resident). NEW
- An essential caregiver must be escorted to the residents room.
- Essential caregivers must past the entrance screening.
- Essential caregivers must wear a Home provided mask for the duration of their visit.
- General visitors are not permitted at the current time. NEW
Short stay and Long Stay Absences:
- Short Stay and Long Stay Absences are not permitted at the current time. Residents may be permitted to attend pre-booked essential medical appointments. November 16, 2020
Please click here to link to access your COVID-19 Test results.