The Human Resources department is an equal opportunity employer who employs approximately 450 full-time and part-time employees.
Contact Human Resources
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Address: County of Elgin Administration Building
450 Sunset Drive, 3rd Floor
St. Thomas, ON N5R 5V1
Phone: 519-631-1460 ext. 155
The mission of the County of Elgin Human Resources Department is to ensure all County employees are treated fair and consistent. We strive to ensure that our supportive work environment continues to make the County of Elgin an Employer of Choice.
|Rob Bryce, Director of Human Resources||125|
|Tanya Tilton-Reid, Manager of Human Resources||111|
|Heather Rosevear, Human Resources Assistant||147|
|Stephanie MacInnes, Human Resources Assistant||155|
|Jennifer Cowan, Accessibility Coordinator||167|
- Develops, recommends and administers the Human Resources Policies, Acts and Procedures for the County of Elgin
- Directs the personnel, labour relations, benefits, occupational health and safety and claims management functions of the Corporation
- Negotiates and administers collective agreements
- Recruits, searches, advertises, selects and interviews new employees in conjunction with all departmentsAdministers the job evaluation program and ensures the performance appraisal system is managed consistently
- Coordinates the Attendance Management System
- Researches, coordinates, facilitates and follows up on training and development for all County employees
- Provides consultative services to municipalities regarding labour rations